With OWWN we want to enable the Gen Z to make excellent financial decisions in seconds and become the most preferred financial company in Europe. To achieve this, we have currently raised more than 5 million in seed funding from EQT Ventures, 468 Capital as well as top-tier business angels. 💸
In order to make this vision a reality and continue to support our customers through their next financial challenges, we are looking to expand our team and are currently looking for a Junior Growth Manager to join our team. 💪
This is a really exciting opportunity: as Junior Growth Manager you will work directly alongside our VP Growth, gaining insight into the main drivers of our business and driving initiatives that push our growth efforts to the next level. You will be highly involved, with a lot of freedom to operate and propose new ideas: of course there will be tasks delegated to you, but ultimately it will be up to you to identify, design, and implement growth initiatives.
Are you an entrepreneurial all-rounder with a passion for exciting and delighting customers? Are you full of new ideas and just dying for a chance to finally bring them to life? If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you
Fluent German language skills are a requirement for this role, as you will be helping us craft interactions in German with our (currently German) user base!
Your responsibilities in our team
- Work directly with our VP of Growth and enjoy insights as well as daily touchpoints with all departments, working at the heart of the business
- Be our Growth team allrounder who is intrigued by user behavior and passionate about exploring every alley to solve their pains, increase conversion, and drive engagement
- Assume responsibility for user activation and retention, owwning two of our major KPIs, namely the user activation and conversion to main account users
- Push these metrics by proactively analyzing data, proposing fresh approaches, and independently executing your owwn campaigns in close collaboration with the Growth, Creative and Product teams
- Come up with new ideas on how to motivate our users to top up their account and perform their first transactions
Our humble expectations
- You are an entrepreneurial person who is hands-on and wants to take ownership in an early-stage environment with small teams and a fast pace
- You have experience (min. 6 months) working in Growth or Marketing (big plus if for consumer products or mobile apps)
- You want to take on responsibility right from the start
- You are used to data-driven decision-making as well as end-to-end campaign and project management
- You are a strong team player and bring previous experience in working in a cross-functional team and implementing projects reliably and on time
- You have a grand passion for early-stage product processes -- observing, questioning, and solving new challenges every day, driving yourself and the team to help us nail customer growth!
- You have a mixture of data analysis skills, creativity, entrepreneurial drive, and business savviness
- Talent and motivation for design (e.g. on Figma), copywriting, CRM or email marketing experience are a big plus
- Given that our target market is Germany, language skills in German are a must
- Our cultural diversity at OWWN spans across five continents and we are looking for talent all over Europe - so fluent English is a must
- 🚀 Perfect timing with renowned investors to build something great
- 🧠 Outstanding mentors who will support you in your growth
- 💸 Attractive salary and you even get a stake in the company
- 💪 Access to city-wide sport offerings and language courses
- 📈 Extremely steep learning curve with own responsibility and intensive support
- 📣 Learn to be pragmatic and make quick and sustainable decisions
- ⏱️ Flexible working hours, because we care about your outcome and not output
- 🤙🏽 Very strong team cohesion with daily and weekly activities
Do you want to become part of our first-class team and empower young people to make excellent financial decisions even without prior knowledge? Then you absolutely have to send us your application immediately. 🚀
PS: And if you want to stand out in your application, just let us know in your cover letter what we can improve about our website, the product or even our job offers. 💡
We value equal opportunity. It means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and we encourage all people equally to apply for jobs with us.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, as we believe diverse teams are more successful in the long term.